Sunday, May 13

Weekend Update

1. My boyfriend's grandmother is trying to find a good home for some adorable kittens. If you know of someone who would like one, let me know and I'll hook you up. I, personally, am tempted to adopt the whole litter, as they are just so cute and little. Matt said he was afraid he would come home, only to find out that I have turned into Crazy Cat Lady in his absence. Regardless, I am still tempted..... You see that grey and white calico?? I want him....

2. I got a letter in the mail from my car insurance company: Happy 25th birthday; you are now saving $22.00 a year on car insurance. SCORE!

3. Everyone I know is graduating: Jennifer, Maggie, Holly....I feel so old. My college graduation seems like a million years ago. I don't even remember college that well anymore. *sigh*

The End.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

step away from the kittens marie....i like the one with the white and black face too, hmmmmm

6:23 AM  
Blogger The Miller's Blog said...

Marie--
I need a new blog!!!!!!!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home