Monday, May 7

Six Grievences About Bathing Suits

The following are ten of my grievances about bathing suits. In no particular order:

1. What is the deal with brown this year? I love a nice brown shirt; I enjoy brown shoes and brown purses. But brown bathing suits are a terrible idea. What happened to summery fun blue colors. I look good in blue. Brown....not so much.

2. Separates. Everything is sold in separates these days. While it is a good idea in theory, people like Target manage to screw it up with a vengeance. Nothing but XXL black bathing suit bottoms and XS brown tops: So. Wrong.

3. Halter tops: No way! I feel way too violated; not going to happen. Literally--Everything is a halter. I double-dog dare you to find something different out there.

4. Dressing rooms every are littered with already-tried-on bathing suits. I hate it when people don't put their stuff back on the no-go rack outside the dressing room.

5. Apparently one piece bathing suits are unfashionable or something. I feel it is my job to bring it back.

6. Also, for really ugly bathing suits, you bathing suit people have really jacked-up the prices. $120.00 for a sub-par suit? I refuse.

The End



2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I am giving a big AMEN to this blog. And adding a statement from my friend Anne: "Just cause we fat dont mean we out of style."

2:03 PM  
Blogger The Miller's Blog said...

Hee hee. Too funny. I knew that would be a great blog!!!!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home