Friday, April 13

Ok, here is the thing about Mississippi: You can't buy wine in the grocery stores, Target, Walgreens, CVS pharmacy, etc.... This is rather obnoxious. For instance, yesterday was a terrible day and then I had to go to class, which always puts me in a bad mood, and so all I really wanted to do was come home and have a nice glass of wine (and perhaps some ice cream). However, the liquor stores were closed by the time I got home around 10 pm. So, I went home empty handed. Convenient. So that's all I have to say about that. I never even noticed that wine and liquor WERE NOT sold in grocery stores here, until this past December when I moved home. Who knew?!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Miller's Blog said...

All I have to say about that is, that is a very good thing, otherwise some of us might have become alcoholics by now. Too convenient for some people to handle. :-)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home