Sunday, October 1

Movies in Review

Another weekend spent at the wonderful Drive-In Movie. First up: School for Scoundrels, staring Jon Heder and Billy Bob Thornton. This romantic comedy promises a few good laughs. And unlike every other movie of this genre, this ending defiantly throws you for a loop. However, Jon Heder in this movie reminded me of my good friend Josh Foreman for some reason. Especially when he asks his date, "Do I remind you of a lion, because I totally want to be a lion..." Don't get me wrong Josh, you are the best, and I mean this as a compliment :)

Next up: The Covenant. Basically, teenage boys, who all happen to be witches, fighting over their powers in the vein of a typical scary movie. Very cheesy-AKA-the electricity was out, it rained every day, and the girl was ALWAYS walking home through the woods. The best line of the movie was, "I'm going to make you my WI-ATCH." Hahahaha, man, that still cracks me up. I think you know better than to waste your time on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home