Monday, September 25

Goodbye Krispy Kreme; Goodbye Reason to Live...

What a tragedy: Krispy Kreme went out of business over here. One day, I drove by the Krispy Kreme store on Broadway and saw that it was closed, and then I heard through the grapevine that ALL the Krispy Kremes in Tucson closed. Turns out, its more like all the stores in Arizona and New Mexico went under. How sad. Now, I never ate them very often, but sometimes you just gotta have a Krispy Kreme donut on the way home from church on Sundays--you just HAVE to. Sometimes it doesn't feel like I've been to church at all if I can't have my donut afterwards. Just one more reason to move back home....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dunkin'Donuts and Shipleys are WAY better than Krispy Kreme.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Blasphemy!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

step away from the donuts, they are nothing but evil, especially the chocolate ones that we have every monday morning....oops!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home