Wednesday, March 28

Buttons

Great news everyone: I got the job at St. Joe. I'll be the AP English teacher next year! I can't wait for the Fall; this whole receptionist thing is not for me. So anways, this Friday I am going up to the school to look over curriculum and find out what NOVELS I will be teaching next year! (Dorks!) Also, let me share with you my interview expereince. So, I decide to wear my brown pants and this new white blouse I bought especially for the summer. Call it my new "summer shirt" if you will. I get out of the car and head to the school and I start to notice a slight draft. And, yes, my bottom button had come off. then I look over and the button on my sleeve had come off too. AND THEN I notice that the middle button (the most important button of all) is bearly hanging on by a thread! I am so self concious as I am sitting in the principal's office. Good thing he offered me the job right away BEFORE my clothes started falling off entirely. How embarassing!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Miller's Blog said...

Finally, a new blog! That is too funny. How come you haven't shared that story with me already. I'm so laughing out loud! And by the way, you make a great receptionist. It's going to be dull without you around!!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I had to save SOMETHING to blog about. I'm running out of material!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

ha! i love it. glad you got the job... now keep your fingers crossed for me. i've got my first teaching interviews coming up!

7:02 AM  
Blogger The Miller's Blog said...

You could always blog about some of the interesting patients. Like that guy who was trying to cut a deal with your dad after having his teeth scraped clean because so much yuck had built up on his teeth.

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home