Saturday, February 17

Never Again!

So, the other day I went to Gateway Tires to get my oil changed and wiper blades replaced. Well, I get there, hand them my keys and proceed to wait. Luckily dad calls and takes me out to lunch, and we leave the car at Gateway. We eat, we talk, we shop, we go to Lowe's. Four and a half hours later, I decide I had better get back before the people at Gateway decide to sell my car for parts. However, I walk in and the guy is like, "your ticket just came in, perfect timing!" (Good thing I didn't wait around) My total comes to $67.00!!!!! I said, "Are you KIDDING me?!!" Now I am used to getting the same thing done at Brakemax in Tucson for $30. And then I looked outside and asked where my car was and he was like, "probably around back..." That's right....behind the building...in the back parking lot.....with the 50 other cars they serviced that day (ridiculous). Lesson learned; never doing that again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home