Friday, October 27

This Time I Wish I Were A Loser

So maybe I have told you, maybe I haven't, but we are playing The Biggest Loser at work. You all know the rules: Everyone pitches $20 bucks into the pot, and every week we weigh ourselves and hope that we've lost weight or at least stayed the same, and if you gain weight, you add another dollar to the pot. So at this point in my life (Matt is gone, I have Holly's wedding coming up, I have to try on bride's maid dresses at Christmas...) I really REALLY want to loose about 20 pounds. So I'm all motivated: I started drinking the recommended 64 ounces of water a day, I eat smaller portions of everything, I only eat fruits, vegetables, or yogurt for snacks, I count my calories, and I go to the gym at LEAST four times a week. This has been the case for the past 3 weeks, and tell me how I am still at the same place I was when we started!

Boo this game; I want some cake!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its all in the genes and you got your fathers!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home