Monday, October 23

Parents Weekend

So the parents came to visit this weekend. It was great to have them in town: we visited, we went sightseeing, we drank wine, we went out to dinner, and they bought me things! It was so much fun!

There was ALOT of cleaning to be done, so that is why my blog was abandoned for the majority of last week. And of course, Thursday night before their plane got in, I remebered that the parents are WORTHLESS without their coffee, so I went back to the school and stole the coffee pot from the teachers lounge. You know your in for a fun weekend when something gets stolen!

Friday: Mommy fixed me breakfast. We stopped by my work so that my parents can meet some of the crazies that I work with. Then we to the highly acclaimed Dessert Museum. For dinner, we ate at the best Mexican Restraunt in the world, La Parilla Suiza.

Saturday: Me and Mommy got a pedicure in the morning, while dad watched football. Then we drove to Mt. Lemmon and watched the sunset. For dinner, we grilled steaks.

Sunday: We had brunch, we watched some football, then we went to Sabino Canyon for more sunset.

Monday: Took the parents to the airport at 3AM, came home for a quick nap before I had to be at work at 6:45. Returned the stolen coffee pot to the teachers lounge.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't own a coffee pot?

6:16 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

no. I own a tea maker and a toaster and a microwave and that about sums up my list of kichen appliances....

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home