Sunday, October 23

Road Trip...


Fiona and I have decided to go to San Francisco! The second week in December we are going to meet in the middle and spend a few days exploring the city: Chinatown, cable cars, Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury, Alcatraz, Fisherman's Warf, and defaintly a day trip to Wine County is in order. I spent the better part of my day in the Barnes and Noble travel section reading up on the San Fran attractions. I am so excited! Its only about 6 weeks away, so there is alot of planning to do. If anyone has been to San Francisco, I would love any inside tips on where to go or what to see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

i've been to san fran and i loved it. alcatraz is pretty cool and worth the visit. definitely eat some clam chowder on the wharf. it's the best i've ever had. and head up to the napa valley if you have time. it's gorgeous. you'll have so much fun, i'm jealous!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home