Saturday, June 14

SOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOT!

 So, today was my day for bridal portraits, and being the silly naive bride that I am, I arranged to have my pictures taken outside....in the middle of June...at 3:00 in the afternoon for the "best lighting."  We were in front of Reunion subdivision--the big white antebellum home off 463?  The other portraits that I saw from there were just so breathtaking and so....Southern.  With the lush green landscaping and the massive white columns, who else has this advantage if they don't live in the South?  Anyways, given all my options, it was the one thing I was set on:  I wanted outdoor portraits.  So I had my hair done in a very classic up-do; I wore the pearls Matt gave me; Stacey made me a very elegant white and green bouquet.  I was set.  But, seriously, ten minutes into taking those pictures, I felt like I was going to faint!  I was posing one minute and the next thing I know, my vision is going in and out, blackness was creeping in around the edges, and there were two moms next to me swaying back and forth in the wind.  Scary!  I have NEVER passed out or gotten a weak stomach or anything.  

So now this just confirms my biggest fear:  I totally might pass out on the alter!  EEEK!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Miller's Blog said...

I bet you were still gorgeous! I can't wait to see the portraits!

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home