Monday, April 21

Ummm...Where is my summer glow you might ask?

So its practically summer --as you can tell by the insane number of short shorts out-and-about this weekend-- and some of you may be wondering about my summer glow.  Well, I am a little bummed to find that both Wal-Mart and Target have failed to stock my Vaseline Intensive Care Summer Glow for Fair Skin.  And by fail to stock, I don't mean they are merely out of this item and more of this product will be coming soon.  I mean that there is not even a place or a sticker for it on the shelf.  They only stock lotions for MEDIUM skin.  This is a problem in and of itself, because clearly the people who need this subtle tan are the fair skinned folks in the first place--am I right??  This is going to be a HUGE problem!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Miller's Blog said...

OMG!!! My thoughts EXACTLY, Marie! Let me bring you the remainder of what I used last year, that I can't use now for obvious reasons... It's not VIC, but it's good stuff.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home