Wednesday, March 12

THIEF!


I think someone stole my hot dog! So, I packed lunch for yesterday--two hot dogs and two pieces of bread (only 3 weight watchers points)--but we had a teacher luncheon provided by the parents, so I left my lunch bag in the fridge. So today, I grab my lunch and--WTF!!!!--I have two pieces of bread and only one dog! So I'm like maybe I am...loosing my mind?? Perhaps I miscounted my dogs yesterday morning. Only this was not the case, because I looked in the fridge today, and sure enough--only TWO hot dogs are missing from the package. Bizarre! Who would do such a thing?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously someone there needs to go to confession!!!!!
if they would have taken the bread with it maybe you wouldn't have noticed?

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home