Sunday, February 10

For Mandy...

There is this AMAZING candle that I got for Christmas--Cherry Cobbler. I started burning it the other day, and it is the most fragrant thing ever!! I had it in my bathroom so that I could enjoy it while I sat at my computer and wrote papers all day; lets just say it filled the whole house with the smell of dessert. Right now its not even lit, and I can still smell it. Good stuff! And it's all handmade by a lady in Byram. Hooray for local businesses!

(PS--perhaps I should explain to avoid any confusion: So, I have a master bedroom, so my bathroom is connected to my bedroom. I didn't want you to get the idea that I type my papers in the bathroom....)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Miller's Blog said...

Glad you clarified. I got this vision of you sitting in the tub typing on your computer while you inhaled the delicious aroma of cherry cobbler....

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home