Sunday, February 3

Gigantic Update

1. Matty is finally HOME!!! See: here is proof: I went to Arizona to visit him over Martin Luther King Weekend. He was splendid; just the way I left him. Also, I miss Tucson and Sierra Vista enormously. I cried when I left, not so much because I was saying good bye to Matt (again....i feel this is a theme with us?), but because I knew it would be a long time before I was there again.


2. I bought a new camera! Mostly because neither one of us had a camera when I went to visit, but also because I old Kodak is on its last leg. I have an Olympus now. Its smaller than a deck of cards and takes quality pictures. It is my new favorite toy...


3. WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!! I have joined weight watchers. By far one of the best things that has happened to me (third only to 1) being born and 2) getting engaged). I love it! I'm doing the online version and its almost addicting! I love counting points and finding healthier alternatives to the foods I enjoy. Who knew that loosing weight could be so easy! (I swear I could be an Ad)

4. And going along with the whole weight watchers thing, let me mention this: COLLAR BONES! Yay! I told myself I want to loose just enough weight so that my collar bones poke out of my wedding dress. Nothing too gross and bony, but just enough so that people know they are there. And now I totally have them; How exciting!!

5. Cons: Collar bones feel gross!

6. Fiber One! My new favorite snack: Peanut butter and oats Fiber One bars. They are sweet chewy goodness in every bite. They are 3 weight watchers points well spent. However, sometimes they are so good that I feel compelled to eat FOUR. I don't....mostly because of the insane amount of fiber in just one (9 grams). I pity the fool who actually ATTEMPTS to eat four....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home