Friday, February 16

So here is one thing about Mississippi that is getting old REALLY quick. Apparently, our state is SOOOOO big that we now have to dial the area code before the phone number we wish to dial. (Keep in mind, I don't think I have EVER had to dial an area code other than 601 since I have been home, but that is neither here nor there...) But its not just the area code. Some 601 numbers require that you dial 1 BEFORE the area code. Other 601 number just want the area code. VERY OBNOXIOUS! So, I'm a receptionist right now, and this means I call lots of people every day. And if I hear that automated voice tell me "I'm sorry, you must dial one or the area code ...." or "We're sorry, one or the area code should not be dialed...." I am going to go office space on that stupid phone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home