Tuesday, November 28

Love/Hate

So I have been thinking lately about my love/hate relationship I have with the winter months:

Love: The smell of the heater when it comes on for the first time. It is warm and snuggly and makes me think of the holidays.

Hate: Going to work in the morning and it is still dark outside. I'm talking moon-and-stars dark.

Love: Colored Christmas lights on houses. They are fun and festive and remind me of my childhood.

Hate: Carbs. Cold weather makes my body crave hot carby meals and snacks and desserts.

Love: Eating the carbs. No better feeling in the world than that of a full belly.

Hate: Dry skin

Love: Sweatpants

Can you think of anything I left out?....

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

love: snow days!
hate: making up snow days in April!

love: hot chocolate
hate: ice on the windshield when you're already late for work

love: presents!
hate: lack of money for presents!

love: long Christmas break that comes with working in education
hate: the loooooong period without vacation between Jan 2 and March 12.

:)

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home