Sunday, August 20

OMG!

So, my apartment has some really odd quirks. Such as, when the air conditioning comes on, for some reason it makes the burners on my stove rattle. At first it was just one, and it was kinda like a hummm. Now it is ALL of them, in UNISON!!! And I feel it gets louder by the minute!!! OMG--it makes me want to poke my eyeballs out!

And then--there is the issue of the key to my door. I almost don't even want to talk about it. But it sticks in the lock. And sometimes when I come home at the end of the day, my front door just puts me in a bad mood, because I know its going to take my two minutes just to get my door unlocked.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need a man around the house, see if you can scoot the stove away from the wall a little bit and secondly you can spray a little wd40 in the lock and it might not stick so much - thank you and have a nice day, love MOM

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home